<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm an idiot.

No, correction, I'm a fool.

Difference? Oh yeah, there's a difference. I make foolish decisions, but I'm by no means stupid.

Some people don't get the difference, but I do. I know the consequences, but I do it anyway.

It's foolish, but it's not like I'm stupid enough not to see the consequences. I just choose to disregard it. Reckless? Probably.

On a side note, I just thought of a appropriate character theme song for Chaos. Think 'My Plague' by Slipknot. That would suit him perfectly.

Times like these make me want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. That might account for my foolish decisions. All that headbanging must have impacted a few nerves somewhere. Heh.

*huggles teddy* I've been hugging that teddy bear for the past hour or so. It feels like a security blanket. Heh. Thanks for giving it to me Grace.

Happy endings? Hmm. I don't know.

Trouble's brewing. I just know it. Well, I helped cause it. That would explain a lot, really.

Cryptic nonsense, this post. Ignore it.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?