<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Listening to Half-Pain by Bana. It's the ending theme from Witch Hunter Robin.

It's one of the good songs. ^__^ I can identify a little with the lyrics. Yeah I googled for the translation, and why not? Haha. Well, here's the translation.


How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.

The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back

Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.

It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever

Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...

Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.

Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.



I could identify with this verse the best:

Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.


It's true, I hardly if ever keep my promises. And I did throw away my brightness, if you think hard enough about it. And I highly doubt that it could ever return. Some things scar too deep to be removed, I'm afraid.

Sure, I have a soft spot for soft toys and, as much as I hate to admit this, fluffy things. Yeah, I like reading fluff. Only for certain pairings though. There are some pairings that should NOT be fluffy in any shape or form. Like Alucard/Seras. If you fluff them up, it seems odd somehow. Part of the charm of that pairing is because it is NOT fluffy. Haha.

In BSSM, fluff is welcome. Same for FFVII. Yuffentine fluff is ridiculously hilarious. And so is Yuffieroth when you get right down to it, but I personally prefer the darker side of the Yuffieroth pairing.

Sigh. *switches songs on WMP* Need a bit of cheering up. Yeah, you got it, I'm listening to C'est la Vie again. XD

Will listen to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang after this. I need the energy level. While BoA's NNA is a really cute song, it still loses out in sheer infectiousness. Hehe. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is just so...so...moronic! I mean the beat. It's just....argh....how to describe...you have to listen to figure out what I mean. Haha.

Oh, I finally gave in and downloaded Romance. It's not quite on the same infectious level as the other two, thank heavens. But...still...LOL. I mean with a starting like I love you baby baby, what do you expect? Haha.

I guess when you see me listening to these three songs on repeat, PLUS L'amour D'amour Moonlight (from seramyu :S), you must know I really need the sugar rush. Haha.

Blah blah blah blah. Whatever. I'll go off now. Bye.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?