<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Originally I was going to go to bed.

Then I made a huge mistake of visiting the shingetsu pgsm site. One mistake led to another, which led me to youtube. Where I watched Komatsu Ayaka tribute videos. And ended up seriously drooling over her bikini shots. God... *zones out*

Who knew I'd be a sucker for cute schoolgirl types? Especially when they are posing in barely-there bikinis and dripping wet. *cough* I need a life.

*starts a Komatsu Ayaka picture folder*

Yeah, it's gotten THAT bad. Curse you PGSM!!! *waves fist*

The worst part? It's when she manages to look oh-so-cute and innocent with her hair up in that cute manner...and she's wearing barely anything. Grrrr. *murders directors* Lol.

Ok I need sleep now. Although adrenaline says otherwise. Damn. I need a healthier hobby...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?