<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, here's a short update on the little meeting I had with xiaojing and xiaoling. XP

We met up at Tiong on Friday evening. Jing was late by a bit. And someone apparently has found herself a boyfriend. Hehe.

Ate chicken rice, talked a lot. They surprised me with a small cake. Lol. It was great seeing them again. My fears that things wouldn't feel the same when we met were thankfully unfounded. It was as if we went back to the days where we were still in qss. Haha. Except of course, some things have changed. *snigger*

It was so comfortable talking and joking around with them. In comparison, talking with Grace is relaxed, but different. It's a different kind of relaxed. I'm not sure how to explain, but I'm comfortable with them in different ways? Haha. I really missed them. Some jokes are just too good to pass up. Like teasing Jing about her height---or lack thereof. xP

Well that's that for the outing. I was consolidating my poems on my new site. I have 25 in total...at least, 25 that I could find. I'm certain that at least one or two have gone mysteriously missing. Like the poem Unseeing. That thing continues to haunt me 4 years after its demise. Sometimes I regret writing it. I can't remember it exactly, but there's just SOMETHING about the poem that just lingers in my head, with all its vivid imagery of skeletal hands reaching...

Stop. Forget it. I don't need bad dreams. I don't need any more help coming up with nightmares. Much less something that I wrote when I was only 14.

Yet perversely, I want to see it again. Odd eh? Ah well, should stop dwelling on it. I'm tired. Will go sleep now. Night.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?