<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Well I finally peeled the translation for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang off the subbed video of PGSM Ep. 40. I got tired of trying to look for it hehe. Here it is then!

I'm sorry for hiding my face in sadness
I even forgot the way to walk

The night is lonely
Who will be there with me?

Kiss! Kiss! Because of love
Bang! Bang! ...there's a hole in my heart

Tears...I'm not going to show them
Because inside of me
There is a battle
Alright

A love that's not all about smiles
Surpass the pain
Protect to the very end

When I think about you
I feel more warm now
(cause anytime)
Just that
(rainbow in my soul)
I want to believe that
I'll be here

Sometimes people
Seem like their hurt heart will never heal (if you want me...I'll just be here...every night)
I can cry if I want to (cry if I want to)
I can cry like a heavy rain (cry like a heavy rain)
I just want you by my side

A love that's not all about smiles
Surpass the pain
Protect to the very end

When I think about you
I feel more warm now
(cause anytime)
Just that
(rainbow in my soul)
I want to believe that
I'll be here
Alright!


It's like its written for Minako. Doh. And for her and Rei's relationship. *cough*

Don't believe? Lemme break it down for ya.

I'm sorry for hiding my face in sadness
I even forgot the way to walk


That's Minako for you. She spent all her time being so painfully noble by ignoring her brain tumour and insisting on fighting alone without the rest of the senshi. Guess who's she saying sorry to? XP Rei-chan obviously! I mean, Rei was the one who roped in the other senshi to cheer her up in this episode...even if she refuses to admit it. XD

The night is lonely
Who will be there with me?


*whacks Minako on the head* Is your brain tumour affecting your thought processes? Of course its Rei! XP

Tears...I'm not going to show them
Because inside of me
There is a battle
Alright


Duh. This is talking about her battle with her illness. And her being so strong and blah and noble-ish. Grrr. All the unnecessary angst!!

A love that's not all about smiles
Surpass the pain
Protect to the very end


This is again referring to Minako's illness and her mission as a senshi. She has to fight to 'surpass her pain' and protect the princess. Btw, the camera switches to Usagi at that line. Kinda obvious ne?

When I think about you
I feel more warm now
(cause anytime)
Just that
(rainbow in my soul)
I want to believe that
I'll be here


*cough hack cough* Hello~~~ The camera itself SWITCHED TO REI the moment that first line came up. *rolls eyes* Obvious much? Plus, Rei has been trying to convince Minako to get surgery in order to save her life. Meh. If this doesn't say anything, nothing else will.

Sometimes people
Seem like their hurt heart will never heal (if you want me...I'll just be here...every night)
I can cry if I want to (cry if I want to)
I can cry like a heavy rain (cry like a heavy rain)
I just want you by my side


Gaaaaaaaah! You know that first bit in brackets? It's as if its echoing Rei's hidden thoughts. She would probably die before she'd admit it though. That girl's stubborn. Oh, and the part where Minako goes 'I can cry if I want to', her eyes start tearing up. It was so...sad... *sob* Oh and that last line? REI YOU MORON LOOK AT THAT! *cough* XD

Lol sometimes I get a little overly worked up over dense people who should be together, but for some reason are too dense to get it. Ack. *whacks dense people* Just get together already and spare me the angst! As much as I like angst, I like nice fluffy endings even more. Yeah, OOC I know, and I don't really care.

Need...fluff...

*goes to read Saun's H/M fics*

Saun is the best for H/M fluff. Muahahahaha. Ciao!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?