<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, May 26, 2006

1 hour and 17 minutes to freedom of speech!

But before that, I have one big question...or one big statement. I find it hard to decide...ah well.

Communication.

Hmm. Yeah that's it. That's all I will say for now.

Damn I must be pretty tired to be babbling nonsense here. Of course, I don't usually need to be tired to babble nonsense, its just the quality of the nonsense has declined significantly. Ugh.

Having a fuzzy brain sucks.

Just wanting, communication!

...................

WTF????

*counts off mentally* That makes 3 colored voices in my head. O___o;;;;;

And yes, I recognise why the line came from. From a song. *cough* Can't say where cos of speech restrictions.

Yep, definitely not in the frame of mind here....yawn....where was I?

*blinks* Sleepy....

I love you, I need youuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~

*sweatdrops* Uh......is this turning into some kind of really bad karaoke session?

Darn right it is, can't a guy get a decent rest anymore?

Oh hi Chaos. I gather you were sleeping?

Gee, how did you freaking know, genius?

Hey, quit with the sarcasm! I'm pretty bummed out here too!

Mama, I love you~~~ Mama, I care~~~

*sweatdrop*
*sweatdrop*

Um, copyright?????

*blinks, then turns to look at me* Since when did YOU care?

....point.

I love you baby baby~~~

*eye twitch*

*looks nervous* Breathe, Chaos. Breathe!

....rrrr.....

Not good....so not good....

Everything I do~~~~ I do it for you~~~~

*mega-sized sweatdrop* Somehow I find it deeply disturbing to have a little voice in my head that is fond of bad karaoke......

*stress mark on forehead* Not to mention the damage its causing to our mental health!

*raised eyebrow* How can your mental health be any MORE damaged than it already is???

*blink* Uh....right....k.....WTF AM I DOING AGREEING WITH YOU???

Definitely stress.... *gulps and backs away*

You are my only, my only one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*twitch*
*twitch*

Time for damage control! *rubs hands together gleefully*

About time!

*screen blanks out*
*more offkey singing, followed by a strangled cry*
*loud explosions in background*

----------THE END-----------

....for now, anyway.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?