<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I don't pretend to offer any answers, or any solutions.

Because I know there aren't any, at least none I can give.

I won't ask if you don't want me to, and I won't interfere unless you will it.

But if you need me, I'll be there.

I can't solve your problems, and I won't pretend that I can.

But I can offer a listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on, for what it's worth.

I can't make the pain go away, nor chase the fears away.

But I can share the agony, be by your side, until it's over, or until you don't need me anymore.

I won't promise a better future, or that you'll be happy.

All I can do, is to extend a hand, inviting you to run with me.

It won't make it any better, but it's better than staying still.

Run with me, and find yourself out there.

As for me, when you're done and gone home, I'll keep running.

Because that is all I know how to do.
_____________________________________________________________


Dedicated to friends who can't get over the pain in their lives. I don't promise anything, only that I'll be there.

And yes, that includes you, who until now still cannot forget HIM. Run with me, because that's all I have to offer. Who knows, you might find something out there that will make it better.

Can't get over that line Yumie says to Heinkel.

"Run with me, Sister Heinkel.
Having a purpose eases the pain."


And an outstretched hand, neither giving, nor taking. Simply waiting, waiting for one to take it. A gesture, an offer. You make the choice, you seal the decision. There's no pressure for you to accept.

So I say, run with me. I can't make any promises, but only that if you keep moving, you'd find something. You might also never find anything, but then again, the journey is more important than the destination, isn't it?

Alright, enough introspectiveness. I'm not a good friend, probably will never be. At least not by normal standards, that is. And of course, you do have to be considered a friend of mine before I extend that option to you. And that in itself isn't that easy.

Ok, I'm stopping this nonsense. Goodbye and goodnight.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?