<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, May 15, 2006

I liked my poem in the previous post.

What can I say, I'm a genius that way.

Ooooh the ego strikes again!

Great, Chaos is back. Hey there buddy!

*pause* You did not just call me......buddy?

*cheerfully* I'm afraid I just did......sweetheart.

o___o *checks temperature* Feels normal...who are you and where's the real thing?!

*pout* Awww can't you accept that I'm actually feeling...nice today?

*blink* I just need...time...to adjust my thinking...

*big grin* I'm feeling good today. I don't know why...heck, actually I do. Ah, none of them freaking business.

*suspicious* This wouldn't have anything to do with you discovering the Rei/Asuka pairing in Evangelion, would it?

*blinks innocently* Why, would that be a problem?

*cough* Strictly speaking, no. But I guess the whole waking up scene this morning would rather be kept as private business, wouldn't you say, hmmm?

........
........
........

That's freaking blackmail, Chaos!

*preens* Precisely my point. Atta girl.

...never mind. As for your question, yes and no. Yes, because Rei/Asuka is freaking funny when done right. "Pilot Soryu" indeed. Hehe Ayanami Rei, you're not fooling anybody with that stoic look!

Is it me or do I sense fangirlism in the air?

It's you. I think they're cute together, but I haven't descended to that condition yet. Shinji/Rei on the hand though...

Interesting. A hetero couple.

Hey, I've nothing against heterosexuality.

Nope, but you're obviously obsessed with homosexuality.

Gee, obvious much Chaos?

You don't even bother to deny it? *pretends shock*

Hey, it's not like I have anything to argue against that hypothesis.

Good point...this blog is practically littered with evidence against you.

Glad you realised. Anyway, my happiness...and also partly irritation, came from one realisation.

That you're gay?

Ha. Ha. Ha.

NO.

...although I wouldn't bet against that proposition anytime in the future.

Ahem.

It's just that...and I can't believe I'm even admitting to this at all, that I actually like regulation.

*pause*

*waits some more*

*tap dances a bit*


What?

*blinks* Oh, you mean that's it?

What do you mean by that smartass?

Oh, I don't know, I expected something a bit more earthshaking is all. You know, of the "WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FELT THAT!!" sort.

Hey, even someone as remarkable as I has her limits too.

*gasp* You admitted to your weaknesses!

One of them Chaos. One of them.

Aw what the heck, like I didn't know it before.

Idiot showoff.

Forget him.

Heck, this post makes me look like I'm on crack. Which I thankfully am not in reality. But it still makes me look marginally insane, one of those rare occasions I let that surface here...

Marginally?

Rare?

..........

..........

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??!!!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!??

Who, me?

Yes, you in the god awful bright lettering.

This coming from someone using aqua as her font color.

*eyebrow twitches* Relative of yours, Chaos?

I would generally think that relatives of mine had better pedigree.

As much as I hate to agree with you, I concede that point.

If that was meant to be an insult, it sure was poorly done.

Snotty, check.
Arrogant, check.
Uppity, check.
Bitchy, check.

*pause*

I think it came from YOUR side of the family.


Very funny Chaos. Now do I deserve the honor of an introduction, oh your Bright-and-Yellowness?

My name is none of your concern. In fact, I should go. I do not know why I waste my time here with a pair of clearly mentally impaired sociopaths. Instead of dallying here any longer to waste my most precious breath, I should go on my High and Mighty Way. Adieu!

*vanishes in a burst of flashy golden sparks*


That was...odd.

Yep, definitely your side of the family.

Very funny. Anyway, I need to go now. It's been fun here catching up with old acquaintances!

I'm not old.

Figuratively speaking.

Never mind. When do I ever bother about that sneaky little ass anyway?

Like, right now?

Aw darn, you caught me out. *sarcastic*

If that was an attempt at humour, it flopped. You two disgust me.

I thought it was gone!

So did I!

I am Everywhere and Anywhere. I am Omnipresent! I am Omniscent! And there's nothing you two losers can do about it! *does a fair imitation of the Classic Evil Cackle (TM)*

*vein popping out of forehead* Are you thinking what I'm thinking Chaos?

Ready when you are girlfriend.

I'm not your......oh what the f***.

*cackling is interrupted halfway as two figures tackles it*

I am Omniscent! All Powerful! You cannot stop ME! I am *mrfugh*


Eeew.

*glare* You're NOT helping Chaos.

*looks a teensy weensy bit freaked out* How can you...

I don't want to talk about it right NOW. *growls, then shifts uncomfortably*

*still staring* Hmm...I don't even know whether to be disgusted or envious.

Not now Chaos. *forehead wrinkled over, sweat dripping down*

Um...k. *notes to self: not to irritate female when one displays signs of imminent PMS*

*makes incoherent growly noises*

*shudders* I think we should just stop here. Like, right now.

Good bye and good day. It's been fun.

*mutters to self* Now...what do I do? *eyes wander over* Or...never mind.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?