<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I want to kiss you taste you hold you in my arms
Again watch you tease you protect you
From afar see you adore you miss you
Always caring guarding loving you.


I blame Shane's shoujo-ai series for this little interlude. Just finished reading Arisuguwa's Locket and Eternal City: Crystal Tokyo. Both of them are huge crossovers involving universes from anime and tv series quite extensively. And almost all couples are lesbians. I say almost because Usagi and Mamoru (aka Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion) are together and very much in love.

It's quite amusing to have so many shoujo-ai pairings in one gigantic fic. But somehow it comes off right, and its cute/funny/hilarious. Moments that make you go 'aww', and the evil smirk that comes on whenever sexual innuendo is implied. Just think the 'rooms upstairs' in Arisugawa's Locket. Hehe.

And some of my favorite lesbian pairings are there! Haruka and Michiru! Chibi-usa and Hotaru! (Yeah I got converted by the fic x__x) Seras and Integra! Rei and Asuka! Maya and Ritsuko! And the list goes on. Haha. I've got a long list of anime to dive into, especially those with hints of possible shoujo-ai pairings. Like Bubblegum Crisis, Revolutionary Girl Utena, possibly Tenchi Muyo (yes I know all the girls are interested in Tenchi, but for some odd reason I like Washu. It must be the mad scientist thing...). Lots and lots. Muahahaha....

Haha. Even the OCs were great. 'Tuxedo Erica'? Haha. In case you were wondering, that's Erica Tenoh, daughter of Haruka and Michiru. Don't ask. XD

And of course, Ran Mizuno, daughter of Rei and Ami. Who proclaims to actually "be attracted to guys, no matter how rare that seems to be in this city". Hehe. Which is true, since in Shane's little universe (or huge overlapping one, if you want to be picky), about 90% of all the featured couples are lesbians. Haha.

Ok, enough of random talk. Time to get back to work.

Last note though, a Minako/Rei PGSM fic was newly discovered by me! Yay! That rocks! Especially when both of them are in character. It even inspired me to come up with my own Minako/Rei drabble. Haha. No, I'm not posting it yet, it needs more work. Hehe.

Ok that's enough for today. Adios!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?