<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Meh.

I'm gonna go sleep in about 15 minutes, so yeah.

If all the stuff on my blog isn't obvious enough, I should probably realise by now that I'm most likely lesbian...or at least bisexual.

Was reading this fic and one of the lines really amused me. Minako was trying to sort out her feelings for Rei in that fic, and was looking through photos of all her close friends to see how she stood with them in order to place Rei properly.

When she got to Mamoru, here's the exact quote:

“Ok.. Mamoru. Handsome enough, I suppose… if you like the type. Nice guy, should do right by Usagi. Only one name left… Rei. She’s my best friend. I’d rather spend time with her than anyone else.”

Skip a few lines down...

Then the full meaning of what she had just said sank in. Mamoru was ‘handsome enough’? ‘If you liked the type’? Since when had Mamoru NOT been her type?

Muahahaha. It's rather the same for me. Not quite the same situation duh. But its odd how I look at handsome guys and have the above reaction. Good-looking yes, but not what I want. Haha.

But oddly enough, I might be watching girls more often (and more intently) than I watch for guys, but I don't want to DO anything about it. It's like how Rei is portrayed in one of my favorite PGSM fics, where she's comfortable with her attraction to girls, but not necessarily wanting to act on them. It's like that with me. I haven't yet met anyone, male or female, that I really wanted to get to know better than being 'just friends'. And thank goodness for that.

Can't believe I logged on here just to post this. Heh. Ah well.

I'm not entirely certain when I started noticing girls more than guys. Probably in JC. How did that happen? No idea. Probably too much Buffy/Faith 'shipping. And the discovery of Haruka and Michiru. Possibly also the Seras/Integra pairing. Heck, I started pairing girls together in my favorite shows (except for a few) if they looked right together. Same for guys. Heh. Kunzite and Zoicite are SO yaoi material in the BSSM anime timeline. Same with Dextera and Sinistra in Kiddy Grade.

But I do like heterosexual pairings too. Usagi/Mamoru is rather cute. I do read Minako/Zoicite in the PGSM timeline---though I still prefer Minako and Rei to hook up if possible. Haha.

Max and Alec in Dark Angel. Amon and Robin in WHR. Cheza and Kiba in Wolf's Rain. Daisuke and Riku in DN Angel. Alucard/Seras in Hellsing. Yuffie with either Sephiroth, Reno, or Vincent. Yeah I know I'm weird.

Yaoi pairings I support: Kunzite/Zoicite (BSSM anime); Dextera/Sinistra (Kiddy Grade); Haruka/Kantarou (Tactics); Dark/Krad (DN Angel); Tsume/Toboe (Wolf's Rain)

Can't recall anymore offhand. Yuri pairings are as follows though:

Hellsing: Seras/Integra, Heinkel/Yumie/Yumiko, Yumiko/Seras
BSSM: Haruka/Michiru, Minako/Rei, Minako/Ami, Minako/Hotaru, Rei/Hotaru, Ami/Makoto
WHR: Doujima/Robin (yeah I know I'm odd)
FFVII: Yuffie/Tifa, Yuffie/Aeris, Aeris/Tifa (which is just about everybody except Elena)
FFX-2: Rikku/Paine
Resident Evil: Alice/Jill (movie), Alice/Rain (movie), Rebecca/Claire (hehe), Jill/Rebecca
BtVS: Buffy/Faith, Willow/Tara, Buffy/Willow

That's about it I guess. I know I pair Minako with just about everybody, even Setsuna (lol!). Can't help it though, she IS the senshi of Love and Beauty after all. Kinda cool, don't you think? ^__~

It's getting late, I'm going to bed. One last video clip and it's bedtime for this girl. What will it be? A dose of BoA, or some H/M fluff in Seramyu? *gets googly eyed over Destined Couple* So sweet!!!

Decisions decisions. Oh hell, I'll go for Minako/Rei action. Muahahahah. PGSM here I come!

Night!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?