<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not sure why I'm stopping by to blog here, but just felt an urge to be here, so here I am.

Life does seem like a merry-go-round at times.

Currently checking up on Sakamoto Maaya. I like her songs. Like Gravity and Hemisphere. Going to try and find Tune the Rainbow and a few more. I like her voice. Haha. Well, it might have something to do with her being a seiyuu and also singing some anime themes. XD

Wolf's Rain has decent OP and ED (Gravity being the ED, and Stray being the OP) themes. I like animes with good song listings. It's a good way to find out nice songs and also new artistes to listen to. I'm still in love with BoA, but I like broadening my horizons once in a while.

Downloaded Kiseki no Umi to listen to, a bit odd sounding to say the least. I'll keep it around to see if it grows on me. Hemisphere took a 2nd hearing to get me to like it too. Lol.

Current favs on my playlist though:

Sae - Kirari Sailor Dream!
Ok so I'm a sucker for PGSM lol

Seramyu (All senshi) - L'amour D'amour Moonlight
It's extremely infectious. Seriously. Complete with nauseatingly cute dance routine. Heh

BoA feat Koda Kumi - Meaning of Peace
Hey its got BoA. Plus it's a nice song. Haha

BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~
Incredibly infectious. You have to watch the MV to gain the full impact.

BoA - Your Color
Soothing song. Got me hooked on first listen. That doesn't always happen.

Shunichi Miyamoto - True Light
Don't really know why I like it, but I do. Strongly recommend it.

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
What can I say? Good for angst.

Faye Wong - Eyes On Me
Another achingly sad slow song.

Chihiro Yonekura - Kohaku no Yurikago (Cradle of Amber)
Is it only me but do you get this mental image of clouds floating across azure blue sky whenever the opening of this song is played? Maybe it's an effect of watching Groove Adventure Rave...

Yasushi Ishii - Logos naki World (World Without Logos)
The lyrics make no freaking sense. But it does have a trance-like atmosphere that's quite intriguing. Sounds almost like some kind of latin-Satanic chanting. Lol.

Kaira Gong - 再一次拥有
Aiya, super sentimental song lah! Yup, I stand exposed as a closet softie. XD

Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone
I've liked it since I first heard it.

Leann Rimes - Can't Fight the Moonlight
Two words: Coyote Ugly. Need I say more?

Sakamoto Maaya - Hemisphere
It grows on you. Once you get past the not-so-impressive first verse, the song speeds up and has this incredibly addictive beat. Try it out!

Sakamoto Maaya - Gravity
Good for late nights when everything's quiet. Especially recommend it for a late night when there's a light drizzle outside. Totally a mood music.

Nobuo Uematsu - To Zanarkand
A veritable classic. How can anyone dislike it? Haha

Ishida Youko - White Destiny
Happy, upbeat. Can get a bit old on repeat though, so make sure you intersperse it with other songs.

Komatsu Ayaka - Romance
Another incredibly addictive song. The beat is already super bouncy, and coupled with Ayaka's overly cutesy voice, you have a disturbingly hyper song that's laced with a near-fatal dose of sugariness. x__x Fun though. XP Oh and I almost forgot to mention something...the cute hand movements! Incredibly moronic dance routine! Still cute though...disturbingly so. Watch the Kirari Super Live performance to get what I mean.

Komatsu Ayaka - C'est la Vie ~Watashi no Naka no Koi Suru Bubun~ (C'est la Vie ~The Loving Part Inside of Me~)
Another bouncy, hyper, sugary song from Ayaka. That girl is unstoppable when it comes to this specific genre. BoA has nothing on her in this department. Still not sure if that's good or bad though. C'est la Vie isn't quite as inane as Romance though...slightly saner, though not by much. Addictiveness is a definite, woke up humming it once. x__X

Komatsu Ayaka - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
My personal favorite among Ayaka's songs. It's the only one I can (and want to) sing to. Mostly I loved the lyrics, totally suited the character of Aino Minako/Sailor Venus in PGSM. Addictiveness not quite on the level as C'est la Vie or Romance, but not too shabby. Must listen!

Komatsu Ayaka - Cross My Heart
A bit weird hearing her sing in English. Not too recommended, but good for a listen.

Rin - Fuhen
Love the string instrumental in the beginning. ^__^

Aikawa Nanase - Unlimited
A good song. Listen!

Slipknot - My Plague
Loud, angry. Good for letting off steam. Plus I like how the lyrics speak to me.

Steve Conte - Stray
It's good. Not for repeated listening though.

Takagi Nao & Asami Yuhka - Destined Couple
AHHHH Nao and Yuhka!!! My favorite myu actresses portraying Haruka and Michiru!!! Destined Couple is superb. You'd have to watch the myu clip where Nao/Haruka sings it to Yuhka/Michiru though. Just listening to the song itself doesn't do it proper justice. Love the lyrics, makes me melt on the inside.

Bana - Shell
Great song from WHR. A definite recommendation.

Bana - Half-Pain
Another super depressingly sad song. Great though. Love the choruses, lyrics are wonderful. Must listen!

JJ Lin - 江南
Classic. It's one of my favorites.


Yeah well these are some of the stuff on my playlist. Not all, certainly. I'm sure I left out a few. XD Well, I might include links to these if anyone wants them. Leave a tag if you do. ^__^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?