<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Completely random thought here.

Just felt that Mirror Stranger could easily be describing PGSM's Minako/Rei pairing. O___o I didn't even think along those lines until AFTER I finished.

And yes, the poem would be from Rei's POV. Hello, she's the one doesn't remember Minako, not the other way round. *cough*

Strange how I was originally thinking about myself when I was just bustling my way through the composition of the poem. Ah well, randomness is better than being forced. Hehe. Some of my best stuff come from randomness (Moonlit Destiny comes to mind o__o).

Heck, even Dream or Memory? was completely random, based on the single scene of the stabbing. Yeah, I built a whole story simply because I wanted to write about someone betraying his friend and then stabbing him in the back, literally. What can I say? I have a weird mind.

Anyway, gotta go. Poetry can wait. XD

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?