<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Glass Cage

Pace up, back and forth. Look
Down , right, left and back again. See
You, smile, laugh, breathe, live. Away
Eyes, shut, tight, closed. Tempting.

Reach up, hand to hand. You
Smile, laugh, spin away. Glass
Warm, moist, cold too soon. Watch
Follow, near, far, here and there. Again.

Sit up, breathe in deep. Will
Self, calm, slow, down at ease. Warp
Time, now, then, when we are. You
There, yes, no, never was. Teasing.

Look up, find you somewhere. Be
Alive, bright, always naive. And
Glorious, smile, ignorant of it all. Untainted
Youth, beautiful, blooming rose. Innocence.

Fly up, can't get out. Mine
Wings, caged, can't get there. Shattered
Hope, look, see, but can't reach. Free
You, me, myself, gone again. Lost---

And it doesn't matter, glass cage keeps me clean
Keeps me free, keeps me whole again, driving
Me insane, mad, losing it all---but doesn't matter
Because I'm pure, clean, whole and safe. Away From you.
============================================

Random frustration begging release. Came out through this. There's a sick message in the poem. Actually, not that bad, but still slightly disturbing if one is easily offended. Which I doubt that anybody who bothers to read this is such as mentioned above. So disclaimer can be ignored.

Irony is undoubtedly there. As is sarcasm. *cough* Don't ask where I got those ideas from. I was reading some Evangelion fanfiction before that *coughreiasukaslashcough* and I was getting weird inside out. Blah. It doesn't make much sense to me. I think its crap really. I won't even be archiving it...unless someone out there can convince me otherwise.

Well then, World Cup kickoff in less than an hour. Ja ne!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?