<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Help me.

I don't want to be alone anymore.

It hurts so much.

Onee-san? Can you help me?


Hai, little one. I'll hold you tight, for just awhile. That's all I can do.

Thank you . You're so nice...

If only you knew princess. If only you knew.

It hurts so much. Do you know how much it hurts big sister?

Hai, I do. All too well little one, all too well.

Why do I have to be alone? It's so very cold.

Don't cry princess. Not now.

I won't big sis. I won't. I'll be brave, like you are too.

Yes, you have to be brave. I'm not brave at all.

Ne, are you cold too big sister?

Not now. Not when I'm holding you like this.

You are so strong. I want to be just like you.

Don't. Don't ever be like me, understand? You must NEVER be like me.

...hai...you're scary now big sis...

...I'm sorry princess. Sorry for scaring you.

I'll listen to you. I won't be like you. But I want to be strong too!

There are other ways to be strong. Just don't pick mine.

Why not?

Because...because...it's not healthy.

Does it hurt you too? Being strong like that.

Not that much. It hurts like hell. More than you could ever know. More than I'll ever let you know.

But its not good?

Not very.

Then why do you do it? You should stop.

Because I have to. ...I have to protect you.

Oh...hey big sis, will you always be here for me?

Always, as long as you want me to be.

Yay! You will always be with me! You're a wonderful person!

Of course dear. I'll be there for you, no matter what. You won't be alone.

I love you big sis. You're great.

No, I'm not. Hai, princess. Sleep now.

Hmm...k! *snuggle*

Sleep tight... So innocent..don't lose that innocence...

...hmm...don't...leave... *mumble*

I won't. Never.

Because you're all I have left to protect. All that I live for. Without you, there would have been no need for me to exist. I live only to protect you. There is no me, only you...

...because you are the only one who's real, who has any meaning. I live to keep you safe. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you.

Because you're my past, present and future. Because you're my everything.

My angel. My innocence. My soul.

Be safe, and sleep well.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?