<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I realised that my last post could possibly make it onto my Broken Shards story arc. It has potential...hmm...

Thinking of starting another separate blog for AU-ness though.

And AU means Alternate Universe. I have some ideas that just wouldn't fit in the Broken Shards arc.

I have some really morbid ideas for my latest entry there. Ah well. It fits in the general continuum. Such is the way my poor perverse mind works.

Amusingly, I realise that this blog is acting as a convenient marker as a sort of footnotes to my life. Like a tome of my history...starting from February 14 2004. Cos that's when I started this. Hehe.

It checks the shifts of my mentality. From teen angst and insecurity to, well, more angst and more insecurity. Lol

The more we change, the more we stay the same. I guess that's where the saying comes into play. Painfully. Vividly. Hah....

I can't even say that I'm angsty. Angst has nothing on me. To put it simply, I am not angsty, damnit! Lol.

It's like a role I play. A comfortable character that I pull on just for old time's sake. Probably because its just so easy to play the part of a poor, confused, angry teenager. Actually, I'm running out of time for the teenager role. Sigh.

Well it's all cool really. Other than the fact that I have weird fantasies. Hmm. Like when I woke up today with a vivid image of...umm...mebeinginanintimatepositionwithanotherwoman.

*cough* The worst part? I actually know the other person in that dream. Like, wtf, seriously. I did not need more confusion in my life. Heck, I don't even have any experience with lesbian sex. How can I even dream about it??? o___o

And that's not even forgetting about the time where I dreamt about how I ridded my computer of a virus. I don't even know how to do that. But in my dream, I had a perfectly logical method to getting rid of the virus. Sigh. Me and my all-too-close-to-reality dreams.

Weird. I think I'll go read that Minako/Hotaru fic now. Hmm, come to think of it, it's rather obvious why I can have vivid erotic dreams, considering my choice of reading material. Sigh. Just, just, why HER??? As if I wasn't in enough trouble already....lol....

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?