<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, June 12, 2006

I was surprisingly productive yesterday, writing two stories in succession. Let's just say late-night brainstorming sessions are very effective, shall we?

I never realised just how much I enjoy fucking with people's minds. Using my stories naturally. I'll live the practical approach to Kanai. She can manipulate people with the best of them. Sigh. Lol.

Kanai commented that my stories all explore the same few themes. I'm not surprised. I'm writing about what I know, and being that I'm only 18, I still haven't had sufficient life experience to write well about anything else. I know about pain and loss, so that's what I write. I know about despair and betrayal, so I focus on that. I know about psychological games, so I tinker with that too.

I don't understand love, so I don't write about it. Well, anything beyond unfufilled desire and a sick love is beyond my current capabilities. And trust me, I know a lot about unfufilled desires. Considering I have a serious case of that...and my friends also have the self same problem (well those who chose to tell me about it that is).

I like bizzarre, sick, disgusting things. It fascinates me. I like experimenting with unusual themes. I think I'll try my hand at writing incest one of these days. Yeah I've been too much into Angel Sanctuary and SKU. Sigh. But it's fun to explore the ethics of forbidden love, yes? Not that I've actually had any experience with it, but its fun to think about it.

So far I've written one limey scene, not quite a lemon though. I don't think I'm actually comfortable with writing that, at least not without practical experience, which at this point of time I most assuredly do not have.

What else? Psychological trauma is fun. I want to study that, if just to add depth to character development. I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a person without issues. Everybody has issues with something or about something. It's only how well they hide it, or how much they allow it to affect them. We all have issues. That's the way life works.

Hedgehog's Dilemma. Very fascinating. Yes I'm off on a tangent, but so what? My thoughts are even more convoluted than the samples I put on display here. It can swing between extremes within seconds. What can I say, I'm a girl. Haha.

Anyway I gotta go now. I'm feeling weird again. Bye.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?