<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mirror Stranger

I saw you once
Saw you twice
Saw you three times by my side
Front, back and over again.

Who are you stranger?
Your smile haunts my mind
I see your eyes late at night
Looking back, away, right through me.

I felt I knew you once before
Couldn't place where it was I saw
I know you know me well and true
But I just can't remember you.

Why the sadness in your face?
You aren't made to cry
That much I remember, that much I know
Your smile was all that I felt again that night.

I knew it couldn't be forever
I knew it wouldn't last
You came, left, and took my heart with you
Fallen in love with a mirror stranger.
================================================================

Was trying to freestyle in an attempt to clear my head. And yes, the term "mirror stranger" has a pun in it...very obscure pun, but ironic if you didn't know me. If you knew about me it would just be amusing. Heh.

Still, not too bad for 10 minutes' work.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?