<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Still not here.

You see, we fight, you get angry, I make you think I haven’t listened to a word, and we both storm off," She shrugged, unable to suppress her smile, "Why break with tradition?"

They won't be here. She won't be here.

"I always listened to you. I just never let you see it."

I never did. Never had anyone to.

"......so, what now?"

I wonder, I wonder. Do you want to know what I wonder?

"Now I go step onto a plane. And think about how I wish I done things differently, both times around," She bluntly stated, "and when I’ve finished finding myself out there, I’ll come back, and I’ll be the friend you all deserve. I’ll be the friend you deserve."

In the end, I never had anyone to wait for anyway.

"…Past, present, and future."

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?