<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Stuck in The Room.

Bleh.

It's SH all over again.

I can't reach out to him. And he won't reach out to me. Somehow it still works.

Note to Konks: Why is it that we both have carbon copy male bastards of ourselves? Damnit.

A familiar irritation really.

I'm not even angry. Or should I just quote that funky guy whose essay on SH I was reading and say something about being repudiated by the walls of another person's heart?

Blah blah...the subconscious...blah blah blah...reality...blah blah...hallucinations...blah blah blah...illusions...blah blah...guilt...blah blah blah...monsters who are really people...blah blah...

I'm talking about an analysis on Silent Hill, the game. It's really fascinating how much work some people put into analysing the events, the situations, the characters...EVERYTHING. But I'm suitably impressed. A lot of thought has gone into it. And I find myself agreeing with a lot of the theories...probably because I haven't actually played the game myself to draw my own conclusions.

Anyway, I'm not going to go into any extended point at this moment. Just that, is what we are seeing really reality? Or is it just some other person's reality, passed on down through the ages?

Already I can feel the beginnings of an idea for a story building in my head. Life sucks for someone like me. Ah well. Ja ne!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?