<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Suga Shikao has a totally hot voice.

Yeah well, listening to 19sai does that to me.

And Kanai, it's all your fault for sending me that song.

Lol.

And let's not get into how perverted the MV is for that song. No matter how much me and Kanai were fascinated (although disturbed) by it. Yeah, we felt mildly disturbed. Us. Can you imagine? I wonder what it will do to the innocents. Lol.

On topic of hot voices though, I think Kitagawa Keiko has a hot voice. No doubt she can't sing worth crap, but that doesn't change the fact that I like the way her voice sounds. Ehhh. Whatever. I'm weird...

And yes, Takagi Nao sounds wonderful as Haruka in the Seramyu. Ahhh. I like husky voices like that. Hmmm.

Strangely, Ayaka's voice would actually annoy me if it came from anybody else. It's too "cutesy" for my tastes...normally. But its her, and somehow I think I like her better for it. I can't seem to get Venus out of my head. Especially that climatic scene where she squares down with Kei-chan (she acts as Rei XD) and then says:

"...You do not understand the gravity of our mission!"

And storms off, leaving poor old Rei staring after her with a conflicted expression.

God, that look on Ayaka's face when she says that line. Gaaah. Pain, frustration, determination, loneliness, desperation...you name it, its there. Whatever lah. Yes I'm weird. I'm always attracted to people who have issues. Damn.

"I can't remember the last time I laughed so happily."

Poor thing really. And yes, I love her outfit in that episode. Ah damn.

And I just adore Katagoshi ni Kinsei. The first half of the song is just so...so...haiz. My favorite line from there is, strangely:

Zutto zutto suki dakara
Namida wa misenai


The translation is: "Because I'll love you forever and ever/ I won't show you my tears". I like the way the japanese version sounds on the song, and yes, I knew approximately what the first line meant before I went looking for the translation. Too much anime watching gives one a rough idea of what some phrases mean. Though I'm no expert at that certainly.

Ok enough sappiness.

Oh great, 19sai came back on. Sigh. *eye twitches*

I'm getting goosebumps of the totally wrong kind lol. Yes yes, Suga really really sounds hot. Damn. Especially in light of what I do know of the music video and of the lyrics.

Oooh I'm at the part with the "mad flashes", or so Kanai has termed that part. Seriously though, the video's pretty symbolic hmm. Never mind. *cough*

Alright gotta go. Cya.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?