<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Ah hi there! *is wiping keyboard*

I'm in bliss. ^__^

Got a bunch of ShizNat doujins, and my heart is going doki doki. ^___^

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy~~~~~

There's lots and lots of kissing. *is delighted* What can I say, I'm a pervert. XD

Of course, it's not just sweet innocent kisses. It involves tongue. *bliss* A lot, a LOT of tongue. *grins cheesily*

And it proves that yes, Natsuki is the uke of the relationship. Somehow she always ends up on the bottom. Somehow. Gyahahahaha.

And of course, there's lot more of 'this' and 'that', in Mai Otome euphemism-ese. XD

Yes they had sex!! Wheeeee! *more bliss*

Too bad they only showed the before and after *damn*, but that's ok, I'm still turned on. XD

No konks, don't give me the eye anyone. It can't be that bad, can it? ^___^

I'm still grinning in a silly fashion. And drooling. A lot. Hence the keyboard-wiping, ya know?

Loved the 'lip balm' part. XD Natsuki complaining that her lips were too dry, and Shizuru was like, "let me give you some of mine". ^_________________^ She was totally licking Natsuki's lips...and more. *grins widely again*

And I just adore what the artist did with Shizuru's hair. XD I didn't think it could be any better, but I was wrong. Hehe.

*looks through the doujin again* Hmm...what is Shizuru doing down there? *tries and fails to look innocent* ^______^

*licks lips nervously* My goodness, I'm starting to drool again. *slaps forehead* I'm such a pervert. Never mind.

*snickers slightly* Shizuru, insatiable? Can definitely picture that. XD Natsuki being all shy and drawing away, which only succeeds in REALLY turning Shizuru on. Muahahahahah.

Oh the innuendo. XD Shizuru is still the best at making Natsuki blush. ^__^ I love this part:

Natsuki: "...My appetite's back too."
Shizuru: "Ara, that's great then. If you like, you may eat me now."


*cough* Haha. Only Shizuru could say that and still smile so innocently as if nothing was happening. And Natsuki was like O___O. Hehe. *snickers* You do know what Shizuru means when she said that eh? *winks*

Lol the Otome version of Shizuru is hilarious. So...flirtatious. XD And young Otome Natsuki is just like the HiME version, all nervous and blushing and stuff. XD

*wubs ShizNat pairing* They are so so so sooooooooooooooooo kawaii together!!!

Of course, I currently think that the hottest doujin I have now is the Volume 4 one where Shizuru is in university while Natsuki is still in Fuuka Gakuen. Yes, that is the one with the part about the lip balm. XD That is also the one where they had sex. *squeeee* And also so sweet when Natsuki acknowledges the depth of her own feelings for Shizuru while waiting for her to finish her work. *sighs* Gotta love those two.

This is why I love doujinshi. At least they make fangirls like me all floaty and happy. XD I needed that. I really needed that kind of adrenaline boost. Although there is a certain drawback... *interesting mental images* I'll never get a proper night's rest again...ah well...it was worth it...^___^

And I can't help but keep picturing that searing kiss they shared... *kyaaaa*

*licks lips* Delicious...

....

Never mind, I need a cold shower.

Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?