<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Before I start, I must put a disclaimer. I may or may not agree with the following statements made in the quotes I am going to post, I just find them hilarious and feel the need to share them. ^__^

Oh, and all of these are from the shoujo-ai forums. ^__^

Unfortunately a lot of the girls out there have this annoying habit of being straight. It makes it hard for all of us sensible girls. Being single bites.

Lol.

Life is Anime, Death is Anime, All is anime.
And way too little Anime has shoujo-ai or yuri


*snickers*

"If guys think two girls together are hot, why don't girls think two guys together are hot? I've never met anyone like that in my life!"
Now I really hope she never finds my yaoi collection...


ROFLOL. True though...

If stupidity were a sin, we'd all go to hell.

Seconded!!!

How many subdivisions of gender identity are shunned simply because they don't fit precisely with the binary system of male and female?

Deep. Very deep.

And posting on boards dominated by adolescent males is an open invitation to homophobia. It's almost amazing how often, let alone with such variety, insults against another person's gender are hurled as the first recourse in a difference of opinion.

*collapses in hysterics* Too true, that.

They stopped listening to Elton John the moment they heard he was gay.

Lol. I mean, really, what's up with homophobes?

Me: "Guess what, Mom & Dad! I'm attracted to girls!"
Mom & Dad: "You're a lesbian..?! But you have a boyfriend!"
Me: "Only mostly attracted to girls. Probably like 95%... Just thought you'd like to know!"
Mom & Dad: *very confused look* "You can do that..?"


*pounds on floor while laughing hysterically* OMG, I can't believe how much laughter there is in my life. XD

"The only thing a lesbian doesn't ever want to hear from her lover is: I will return as your child"

In case nobody understands, that is a reference to the Yamibou ending. Lol...

And yes, KnM is still the Flagship for Shoujo-ai Pairings. Because there is conclusion! There is romantic and undeniable confession! {translation: no more lame subtext~~ It's canon!} Lol. Happiness. Haha.

Well, because I don't want to confuse MORE people, I will stop now. *bows out*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?