<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Being chained is never a good thing, is it?

Had a haircut earlier, but I left the length more or less alone. Just trimmed it to make it look less wild. Haha.

It was funny sitting in the salon, and staring at the mirror, watching my reflection stare back just as stoically as me.

As some might know, I have a strange habit of making faces at myself in the mirror whenever I'm having a haircut, largely due to boredom. Hehe.

However, this time wasn't so bad. I had my mp3 player for one thing. Second thing was that I was amusing myself with cheeky thoughts. No, not of the bad kind, silly. What kind of pervert are you hmm? Never mind, forget I asked.

Basically, whenever the hairdresser moved my mass of hair around, thus conjuring up a new "hairstyle" so to speak, I came up with an amusing quote or soundbite just to entertain myself.

Like the part where I said that I bore an uncanny resemblance to Juliet Nao Chang. XD

Seriously though, at one point I was thinking, how in the name of all gods did I end up with Nao's hairstyle? Lol.

Then there was the one which got me thinking that I looked like a hammerhead shark. No, don't try to visualise that. It's creepy.

Oh, and the famous Phantom of the Opera look came in too. What with half of my face being covered with my hair. Heh.

But honestly, I didn't start this post to discuss my hair. Seriously. I just got sidetracked, like I so often do. Character flaw there. I have the attention span of a moth on crack. XD

So what was my original point? *scrolls up* Ah, the chains.

So, being chained isn't so bad if you don't see the bindings. I've almost forgotten the bonds that hold me secure through this day, not until my granny, bless her soul, asked me about it. Hah. Not even my dad noticed. I should be grateful though.

Juri-sama's locket...I must really idolise my Juri-sempai to do this. Talk about emulating an idol. This takes it out into the deep end, the far end. Ah well, the things that keep me sane are the basis of the insanity of others. I'm sane because I am insane. Simple, ne?

Hey I just discovered that the bathroom is an excellent place for me to think. I just discovered something truly important.

I made the cage.
I fashioned the lock.
I chained myself.
But I didn't throw away the key.


Interesting riddle there. :)

Here's a little something for you to mull about konks. I can always walk away, but I didn't. I chose not to. I already told you why I stayed for that special individual. But I didn't actually tell you that I chose to stay, that I could leave at any time, but didn't.

Sure, the person's special, but not important. Do you understand? I can leave. The most special and important person to both of us, are both dead. You know that. So far, I'm sure we find people who are either special or important, but not both in its true sense.

I wear the chains. I follow like the obedient dog after its master. But I'm not a dog. I'm wild like the wolf, and I wear no collar, merely a silken thread around my wrists, that amuses me enough that I would not break it, not now. Someday I may tire of it and break free of that slender connection, but not now. I'm not sure if you understand, but I trust that you will. After all, you are me and I am you, in a unique sense. You know, I think you're the little sister I never had.

Thanks for everything konks, will talk to you next time. :)

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?