<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Boy oh boy.

Being in the shower has great impact on my creative juices. However...this time it has scary crackiness involved. My muse is scary, so sue me.

I have envisioned an extremely new pairing for Strawberry Panic. One that has probably no basis in the anime (who cares?! ^_~) and is....well...crack on steroids. XD

And yes, it involves Miyuki on one end. ^__~

I did say I enjoy messing with the poor girl. After coming up with half a dozen ideas for Miyuki/Shizuma angst in the shower earlier, I decided Miyuki really needs a break from Shizuma angst and well, get a vacation or something. Was thinking up of possible people to pair her (with scary possibilities popping up now and then o__o) with, until I struck paydirt with THE obvious choice...well to me its obvious anyway.

No it's not Shion of St Spica. I'm not THAT cruel to poor Miyuki. Plus that would be too cliched. Lol.

No no, who else could it be?

*hint* It's my other favorite character.

XP

Yes, it's Chikaru! Woohoo! Lol. I understand that Chikaru has never expressed any interest on her part (but that girl's a damn good actress, just see ep 16), and she hasn't even stated or even implied an attraction to members of the same gender. But then again, she never states any kind of evidence to determine her sexual orientation until now, which gives fanfic authors a free hand. XD

And no, I won't tell you what premise I had to put them together. It's a crackfic remember? Reality gets suspended for crackfics. XD Just think BDSM, cosplay and Miyuki being highly OOC to get an idea of what I have in mind. Oh I'm evil. Haha.

My goodness, I really have it in for Miyuki. Fwaahahahaha. My favorite torture victim of the moment. Muahahahaha. I almost pity her. Almost.

Don't you? ;)

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?