<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

*glances up at tagboard*

Hmm.

I seem to be channelling something I thought I lost. Evil Estrea returns.

And I love the Shizuru start. Hmm, I wonder if the subsequent speech was worthy of Fujino-kaichou.

It probably didn't help that I was feeling vindictive when I saw that tag though. Still, I could have been more vicious in my reply really. The Estrea 3 years ago would have dismantled the person down into their component parts without even raising her voice, while smiling a Fujino-esque smile. I've actually mellowed. Amazing.

Glad to know I haven't completely lost my touch, however. It would be truly distressing if that were so.

I suddenly wish I had a random, unknown person that I can just destroy verbally right now. With good reason. Because I can't actually do that with real people that I have to associate with on a semi-regular basis. Pity.

It feels strange. Odd. I feel stronger. More detached. Is that how Xellos feels?

*random iced drink pops in hand*

Or maybe Akio. It would certainly be fitting. Especially after that entry in my private journals. I am in control. I can crush others if I choose to. It feels good to not be vulnerable.

I feel no sympathy for them. Just a morbid fascination. Like gazing at a train wreck, unable to look away. A train wreck I helped cause. A train wreck I happen to be in.

Layers. Everyone has them. Don't you know?

Cheers.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?