<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I can't wait for episode 17 to come out. XD

Yeah I'm referring to Strawberry Panic.

I mean, the preview...o___o;;;

Looks like we see some Miyuki/Shizuma action. O___o;;;

Well it could be just me, but seriously, what sort of messages are being sent with Shizuma disrobing Miyuki???? Maybe I'm taking it outta context, but still....

Well at least there's one crack pairing of mine fufilled. ^__^

Some hints of Nagisa and Tamao getting a bit closer. Well, Nagisa and Shizuma got their action in episode 16. XD So happy to see the interaction.

Well, the play "Carmen" gave me quite a few moments of thought. And I was right, Chikaru is hot. Well she did play Carmen. *is happy*

And I finally get why they casted Shizuma as Don Jose. She does a very good anguished cry of "Carmen!!!" at the end of the play. *coughs*

Of course, the play "Carmen" evokes strong feelings in me. I remember falling off the couch once just hearing about it. No I refuse to explain why. Chengwei and Kanai might remember why, well at least Chengwei should remember if I tell him about *ahem*. Student Council vice-president anyone? *looks around innocently*

Well, because I'm so happy today, I'll reveal 10 secrets about myself! That hasn't been on the blog before that is. ^__^

10 Secrets About Me

1) I like romance novels. o__o
2) My first crush was not when I was 12, was a whole lot earlier than that actually. *think 9/10-ish*
3) My first crush on another girl was when I was in JC. Honest! *the subsequent ones came a little later...*
4) I cheat on tests sometimes in order to get good marks...
5) As of now, I have 2 people I'm currently interested in. *no, no names yet*
6) I tried to kill myself a 2nd time, but chickened out with the knife. *first time was the OD attempt*
7) I have entertained thoughts of killing the student population of my school whenever I'm on the balcony of the auditorium, preferably with automatic gunfire.
8) I have found myself emulating the behaviours and mannerisms of my favorite characters.
9) I use the people around me with distressing(not) frequency. *WHAT friends?*
10) I did PGSM!Minako impressions in order to get out of school. *coughfaintingcough*

Lol. That was fun.

Maybe I should make another list another day.

Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?