<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, July 14, 2006

I didn't think it was possible, but Shizuru looks cooler in Mai Otome than she does in Mai-HiME.

Of course, so does Natsuki. And I just love Nao to bits.

I think the 3 of them are my favorite characters now. Lol.

And yes, Shizuru looks better in her Otome outfit than her regular clothes. It might have something to do with the fact that its hugs her curves very snugly. *cough*

However I'm prejudiced against the fact that its purple, so Natsuki wins out in her sleek blue and silver outfit. XD

I have never claimed to be particularly objective on such matters after all. Save objectivity for essay writing. Fandom is a completely different issue. ^__^

It pleases me that Shizuru hasn't lost her touch in getting the better of Natsuki (more subtly though muahahaha). And she's a flirt. O__o Witness how she made Arika faint just by blowing in her ear. XD

*huggles Shizuru plushie* I wuv my Shizuru-oneesama! And I'm so happy that they kept her tea-drinking habit. XP Shizuru just wouldn't be Shizuru without the tea. And Haruka-chan wouldn't be able to call her "bubuzuke woman" otherwise. XD

Still watching Mai Otome, only on 2nd episode. Will have more to say soon. Muahahha.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?