<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I personally think that the fic Ask Sister Nao and Sister Miyu was one of the funniest (and most disturbing) things I've ever read.

As the first chapter already hints, those two are "a notorious delinquent and a robot which has a crush on pint sized WMD control platform." Hehe. *snickers* I think the most psychologically disturbing scene in the entire Mai-HiME anime HAS to be in the last episode when we see Nao and Miyu in nun outfits. XD Can you imagine? I almost snorted my drink out through my nose when I saw that.

And yes, Miyu is the robot with the crush on a pint sized WMD control platform...aka Alyssa Searrs. *cough* Just look at Alyssa's Child Artemis and you get the idea...the Artemis Lightning attack is pretty much a weapon of mass destruction, fired from space. XD

Of course, when you add the "psycho pregnant nun", as quoted from Nao, to the trio, its pretty much a recipe for great hilarity. I think the part where Natsuki writes in, asking for advice on how to avoid Shizuru's amorous advances (in public, she doesn't have a problem with it in private, apparently XD), and Nao's subsequent response was funny. Of course, the punchline came in the next chapter in the aftermath of said "advice".

Nao could not believe what Natsuki had done, because she herself would not have done it.
Kuga Natsuki took her advice, yet Nao would not have taken Nao's advice.


"Signs point to desperation", quoted from Miyu. Indeed. I think Shizuru must have been coming on a little TOO aggressively. XD And Shizuru's letter of complaint to them was classic. You could actually hear her saying it in her slightly singsong manner. Of course, its already disturbing when we find out that Nao is deathly afraid of Shizuru adding her to her harem, and that Shizuru has a lingerie fetish (that says a lot actually).

More funny is the Kannazuki no Miko characters coming in on chapter 6, where Makoto and Otoha write in respectively. XD And yeah, that's where the "Fujino Mk II" comment came in, courtesy of Miyu, and we get to see more of Nao freaking out (at the thought that there are Shizuru clones around, specifically Chikane in this case XD) and locking herself in a confessional.

And the following line is classic.

"I'm trying to lose myself in a world where there aren't two psycho lesbian stalker/ collectors running loose. Leave me alone!"

Courtesy of a very very scared Nao. I would agree. Chikane and Shizuru are both psycho, both lesbian, and both decidedly stalkerish. The collectors part is debatable though, but the other 3 instances are already enough...

If one wonders why Shizuru and Chikane are stalkerish, think back to Shizuru admitting that she has been secretly disposing of Orphans so that they wouldn't harm her precious Natsuki, and the fact that she was lurking in the background watching the other HiMEs (including Natsuki) fight a strong Orphan, and stepping in to kill it when it threatened to harm her Natsuki. As for Chikane, how many times has she had the urge to run after Himeko when Himeko is out of her immediate range of sight? *coughs*

Lol at the assorted perverted humor in that fic. From Miyu and Alyssa's "relationship* *cough paedophilic robot cough*, to the liberal mention of explicit yuri activity (well mostly censored by Yukariko, but our imaginations can leap that gap with ease...). But Nao was the best here. Hehe.

Ok gotta go for dinner now. Cya!





Quote:
To the bearer of bad news,

I can't believe there's TWO people like that in the same country, much less in the same universe, so I'm going to pretend I never received this letter. Lalalala, there's no Shizuru clone out to make me her bitch.

Signed Sister Scared.

P.S What sort of sicko does it with a flute? I thought Shizuru and her edible green tea panties are bad enough.


--Sister Nao, after receiving Otoha's letter.

Note from me: Edible green tea panties??? Do I really want to know?! *twitches* Maybe not...
2nd note: In the manga, apparently, Chikane rapes Himeno with a flute. I haven't actually seen it for myself though...and I'm pretty sure I DON'T WANT TO. So there.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?