<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'll be damned! I was right after all!

Lol.

Seems like Miyuki is now my new favorite character (to mess with). XD

She's doing the whole unrequited love thing pretty well. <__< Not to mention the whole being able to let the other person go to see them being happy. Talk about being a loyal friend. That girl takes it out to the extremes.

If I were nicer, I would say that "she deserves to be happy!". But I'm not a nice person, so I'm going to torture her some more in my fics. *cough* Yayness, Rokujou Miyuki just totally made my day. Haha.

Gotta love her though. And boy, is she well endowed or what?? o__o Well, Shizuma did undress her (for a completely innocent reason!! and I'm not lying), and we got to see something...not much, but enough. And yes, the function of the Gratitiuous Shower Scene gave us an eyeful too. So far, just about every major character has been seen in the shower at least once. Lemme see, we have Nagisa (twice I think), Shizuma (sigh ep 12...), Tamao (couple of times), Hikari and Yaya (after their swim), Amane (once), Kaname and Momoni (multiple times...evil lesbians...), Miyuki (ep 17 XD) and I think that's about it for shower scenes. Fanservice ya? I'm not complaining, it's not that bad and not too intrusive. Although I admit I gawked at Shizuma in the shower for quite a while. *cough*

I'm a sad creature really, resorting to perving on imaginary anime characters in the nude. Oh well. It's better than actually perving on real people...I think. No, don't answer that, I don't want to go into comparative morality or any sort of ethical discussion at this point in time.

Lalalala~~~ I might have to take into consideration the events in episode 17 for my still ongoing flashbacky fic with Miyuki and Shizuma. I'm onto like 4500+ words...but it's going to end soon! Just one more flashback, then back to the present with our kaichou-sama asleep in the council room, and... *the rest is a secret~!* XD

Wow I'm totally inspired by Miyuki, and that is scary, Lol. She still isn't a de facto "fav character" in that sense, but she's fun to mess with. Like I repeated many times before, chibi Miyuki is TOTALLY fic-bait for an author like me. Contrast her with grownup Miyuki, and you get angst galore without even trying. Add Shizuma into that equation and the angst (not to mention moments of humour) overflows. Add mystery character from Shizuma's past for grand finale. Muahahaha.

I just realised that Rokujou-sama's tendency to pile paperwork onto Shizuma with a smile on her face just totally reminds me of Shizuru for some reason. But of course, many things in my life reminds me of Shizuru (which testifies to the scary absurdity of it). Somehow, the way Miyuki hands off the work to Shizuma is far too reminscent of Shizuru getting the better of Natsuki. Haha.

Meh, I should go now. Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?