<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, July 15, 2006

恒。

Perserverance. Eternity.

Why does it have to hurt so much?

I'm not going to take it off if I don't have to.

I fought back tears on the bus. It still hurt.

Because I'm an idiot. Because I feel like Shizuru right now, minus the insane homicidal part.

It felt good to be there, but walking away reminds me of the distance that cannot be bridged.

Now I finally get what Shizuru feels. Damn.

Still desiring, we live without hope.

Ain't that the truth in the end?

I want to be special to someone too.

Important and special mean different things. I learnt that today.

On hindsight, I learnt that on PGSM too, for when Mamoru said that Hina was "important" to him, she knew what it meant. Important, but not special. That place was for Usagi.

I'm important to my dad. I may be important to other people, if any. But I'm not special to anyone.

I have special people in my heart. I have important people there too.

My dad is important to me. A select few of my friends are important to me.

Only one is special though. But strangely, not all that important.

Somehow, distance is the best cure. I think I understand Chengwei's decision now. Why do we both have special but unattainable people? It's really unfortunate.

One day I'l find someone both special and important to me. Right now, there's only one special person, but not as important...not anymore. And that's alright. It makes it easier to let go.

After all, I'm not special. How could I be?

It's much too late. As long as they're safe, it's alright.

It's all wrong, but even when the king no longer has a people loyal to him, he will still continue to protect the kingdom, as a good king should.

I'm no king, no lord, no noble, either in blood or action. I'm just human. Pathetically so. I can't do anything. Except maybe stay out of the way. That would be the best course.

This doesn't mean a thing to me.

The night is quiet, who will be there for me?

In the end, we are all alone after all.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?