<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Well I've got a screwed up life.

My chair's falling apart. My computer table's falling apart. My life is generally falling apart.

Isn't that fun?

Really shouldn't angst so much on konks' birthday, but it can't be helped.

When someone says "hit the wall", they don't usually mean physically, but I do.

Maybe all that knockabout managed to mess up more than a few nerves in what's left of my grey matter.

Well, for starters, I've never been particularly wise to begin with, so stupidity comes naturally. Right.

Talented? Meh. Only those who don't know me say so. Fluffy said so, and she means it, but she only sees one side of the line. Lucky her.

I have pretty pretty eyes. Or so I like to think? But only when they aren't dead and dull. That would be terrible.

So...

Excuse me while I try to bang my head against the wall some more.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?