<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Am I the only person who thinks Jiyu and Freasha are slashable?

Lol.

I mean, just look at episode 12. It just SCREAMS subtext. No, the subtext was vividly highlighted and emphatically underlined. You'd really have to have a really dysfunctional gaydar not to catch that one. Lol.

I fell in love with the insert song. Sigh. That scene almost made me cry because of that darned song. In case no one knows, it's Nagi ~peace of mind~ by Okazaki Ritsuko.

It's really relaxing to listen to.

And I really think Jiyu and Freasha should end up together. The other male leads are a joke. Heck, there are no real male leads. They're just secondary characters, and UNNECESSARY secondary characters to boot, at least in Jubei-chan 2. Yes I watched the anime. Damnit.

And that's only because I caught the last episode on Channel U (tv). First reaction: wow cool sword fights! 2nd reaction: hey those two gals look good together...

So I went and saw the rest of the episodes. By the time I reached episode 11, I was all "HMMM...interesting". Then episode 12 rolled along and I almost slapped my forehead in exasperation. Those two are slash material, even if they don't realise it themselves. Haha.

Seriously. I mean, whoa. Freasha has a serious daddy complex. And in episode 12 Jiyu actually channelled Jubei's spirit without even realising she was doing it (you have to watch it for yourself). And then the hug and Freasha just crying in Jiyu's arms. That was cute. And check out this scene.


[note: they are both transformed]
[after Freasha caught the blade using Mutodori]

Jiyu: Magnificent.
Freasha: Right now...that was you, Jiyu?
Jiyu: ?
Freasha: That Papa was... Jiyu...? (this part has major fic expansion potential)

[cue sad music]
[Jiyu walks forward and hugs Freesia]
[Freasha drops the sword and hugs back] (XD)
[Freasha starts to cry, and her tears start to change the color of her uniform]
[Both of them sink to their knees, still embracing]
[Somewhere along the way they de-transformed]
[note: Freasha is STILL crying]

Freasha: I always wanted to do this. I wanted to hug Jiyu.
Jiyu: Me too... *tightens embrace* Me too!

[pause]

Freasha: Jiyu...you're so warm...
Jiyu: It's my fever...
Freasha: That's not it, it feels so good. I want to be like this forever. I always thought that...that's...what I wanted...but...
Jiyu: It's fine. Okay? Let's be like this forever.
Freasha: *sniffles* Ok...


Omgosh. So cute. So sad also. Ahhhh. My gaydar was flashing like crazy. Lol. It's terribly sweet. This part can be expanded to have shoujo-ai hints all over it. XD Maybe I should try it out...hmm...

*shakes head* No no no. I have too many things to do. Cannot...be...distracted...

Ugh. Maybe I should request for someone else to do it lol. :P

Anyway, dinner time. Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?