<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Are you crying? I think you're crying.

You're so cute.

So sweet, so sad, so adorable, so miserable.

I don't know you anymore.

Hi there, how are you?

We're not so alone, not us.

We're not so very different either.

The more we change, the more we stay the same.

Why are you still crying? Are you still crying, or is it just the rain?

You're hurt. Your hand...it's bleeding.

Of course I can see them.

This time you hit a metal railing, isn't it? Concrete doesn't cut like that.

Poor girl.

At least you didn't hit the bolts, that would have ripped a lot more skin off.

You sang badly, didn't you? I'm not surprised, you can't sing at all.

Your sweat is cold. Are you warm? No? Cold sweat huh? Big deal.

Fallen huh? I guess you could say that. Fallen. That's who we are.

Hush now. Let us find the stars above...even if there are none to be seen.

Look! A faint one, just barely there. Artificial lights blaring in our eyes.

Take my hand, and let's go home.

Let me bear the burden of our sins.

The weight drags me down, yes, each step is an effort.

My back hurts.

No, you go ahead. I'll catch up.

Step by step by step by...step...and my shadow's mocking me.

These hands covered with filth, even the scum stay away. A precious solitude.

I can't run anymore.

Just keep walking, keep moving.

One day we'll find the end of that road. Good or ill, I'll finish walking the path I began.

Just to see where it leads.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?