<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

*hugs Satou Sei*

She needs one. x__x

*huggles Sei again*

Because she's just too cool. XD

I'm beginning to really dislike the name Shiori. Both of the girls who hurt my Juri-sama and Sei-sama are both named Shiori. x__x This is evil.

Still, if I want to be like someone, I want to be just like Sei. Juri and Shizuru are nice, but Sei is...I dunno...funnier? Sad, angsty sometimes, but I love that grin of hers. Lol. And the suprise-glomps on Yumi are fun. Haha.

Yeah been watching Marimite. That is, Maria-sama ga Miteru. Decided I really like shoujo animes. See, I'm still really girly inside...anou...that is...ahh...

...never mind.

Anyway, been in a much better mood. *shrug* Decided that some things just aren't worth dwelling over for now. Gee, I feel like Sei. Cool! *huggles Sei plushie*

Sachiko and Yumi look fun together. Of course, Yumi and Sei have great chemistry. Then there's Sei/Youko, and likely Sei/Shimako. It might be my imagination, but Shizuma and Miyuki from Stopani remind me of Sei and Youko respectively. O___o Lol.

...hey, wouldn't that make Nagisa a Yumi-clone? Eh, maybe not. There are similarities, but Nagisa and Yumi have a different feel about them for some reason. Heh.

Lol. I wub Sei. This makes it the...ah...3rd blonde anime girl I have a serious obsession with. The others being Tenoh Haruka and Aino Minako.

Of course, Sachiko gave me the immediate feeling of "AHH! Tall, Dark and Bishoujo candidate!" Lol. I love her hair. x__x Reminds me of Chikane from KnM for some reason.

And I think that Yumi looks better with her hair down. Just like Nagisa does. I wonder why they tie their hair up when it looks better down. Meh.

Sei-sama looks better with shorter hair than the waist-length one she had in her 2nd year. It goes better with her slightly playgirl look. Lol. *snicker* Besides, when she had long hair, she kept reminding me of Aino Minako, minus the red bow. Oh, and their eyes, even though they both have blue eyes, Sei's eyes are somehow..different. *shrug* Meh.

Loving Marimite so far. It might be kinda slow for some people, and too subtexty (well nothing really ACTUALLY happens...except for the flashback of the kiss between Shiori and Sei). Seriously. Oh well, it leaves more to work with for the fanfic authors. ^__~

Okie dokie. Me to go now. Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?