<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I don't feel particularly schizoid today, but since konks asked...

*paces around*

Hmm...

Rain is good, yup!

XD

Eto......*paces some more*

Great, I was needing a new alias and konks provided me with one. Now I need a last name. Hmmm...

No I'm not going to talk about it here. Because that one is for a special purpose. Everyone knows my writer-alias is Krista. Estrea is my all-purpose username. Haha.

Ah, konks helped me find the right surname. How useful. A new alias at last!

May the new anonymity begin.

P.S. Well does this post satisfy you konks? I'll post more once I get morbid urges that have nothing to do with shoujo ai. I think I owe you a break from the yuri-ness. Lol.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?