<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I hate you and I hate you and I hate you and I hate you.

Go to hell.

No I'm not psychotic. Just mildly deluded. (mildly?!)

I hate you and I want you to die.

Can't even summon up rage anymore. I'm not angry, and my stress headache is acting up again.

Stupid headaches. Tension headaches? Damn pain.

We're so close now, so very, terribly close. Can smell you, taste you, breathe your fear deep into my lungs, so delicious and exquisite. Close enough to kiss, to ravage you with my lips and teeth, biting and sucking and ripping apart and...are you bleeding? Ara, your lip is torn and all sad and bloody...do you hate me? Now now, don't cry, let me take the pain away, yes yes, you shiver, is it cold? Here, come closer to me, I'll make you warm again, your scream is so very melodious, so pretty. Scream for me. Mmm yes, I love it, why, the fire in your eyes is intoxicating, that's it, glare at me, it only turns me on...why won't you look at me anymore? Do you really hate me so? Poor poor thing, so alone and abused, I'll make it all better, don't be afraid of me...I'm the least of your worries...at least, for now.

Did I just do that? Fuck. I'm further gone than I thought.

Goodbye.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?