<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I won't cry and drag my feet anymore. Because I know I can be strong too, and I don't need to be like a little kid who refuses to budge out of sheer stubborness.

Sometimes, thinking too much can be a burden. Better not to think at all.

Isn't that what everyone wants of me?

Suddenly, the story in The Usual Stakes doesn't seem all that far-fetched anymore.

Still, it's a good thing to get good grades, go to university, get a job, never mind what I wanted before.

The clear, bright line from A to B is still there. I'm just following the path others set before me. Less confusion ne?

I cannot be selfish all the time after all. I am, no matter what I thought before, still obligated to others. My actions will affect others. Therefore I'm not only responsible for myself, but also for others. I cannot be so self absorbed and ignore that fact.

Because I'm not stupid. I will listen and I will follow. Let them be happy.

After all, I still have one last rebellion of my own. Call it my last trump card.

*cups a lily between my hands* My, isn't it beautiful?

And that's all I have to say.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?