<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki...

I just decided I really like Shiho. Who doesn't like a crazy maki maki girl who messes with voodoo dolls?

And Nao rocks. She kicks ass in Otome, and I won't ever forget how she perched oh-so-causually on a tentacle and taunted Shiho. Heh. And the "Old Ladies Military Club" comment earned her a place in my heart.

Of course, no one replaces Shizuru. Decidedly creepy when she goes into "fight" mode---dead eyes much? Creepiness level taken to new heights with the Tomoe saga. I'm still mentally scarred by the baby noises. *shudders*

*mumbles about negi and maki maki*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?