<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Of Life, Love and Tomoyo Syndromes.

Spent a whole 2 hours pacing in a state of undress behind closed doors in my room. Pacing, thinking, talking aloud to myself.

Even when I was alone, I don't usually speak either. So last night was special, in a way. Talking to myself was strangely liberating, especially since it was aloud.

It was odd hearing myself. I sounded...different. Very different. I sounded very unlike my usual speaking voice when in public. I sounded more...confident? More attitude? Witty, sarcastic, Nagi-like in a sense. o__o

Did that make sense? I don't know. But hearing myself speak in a distinctly foreign accent, like the way I sound to myself in my own head, was odd. It was kinda like American/British and looping into some other weird accents.

But I liked it. I don't know. It sounded real. Like for once, I was speaking with my own voice, talking about my own very real insecurities, even if there wasn't anyone else around to listen to it. But it was a start. It felt...like me. It felt real, staring into the whirring fan and speaking to it like it was a real person. Shocking, disgustingly real.

Or perhaps 1am was a bad time to do these things. I just couldn't sleep, like I was on a buzz on something. Just kept pacing, and I started to strip halfway through, cos there wasn't anyone else to see anyway. So there I was, holding a conversation with myself as an audience, gesticulating, explaining, theorizing...being myself.

Sucks to be me sometimes.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?