<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Short post before bed.

Don't really feel sleepy but what the heck anyway.

Mapled a bit with Erika just now, my com actually cooperated for a bit more after Rika logged off and I was able to slaughter wild boars for the next half hour with the occasional lag...but I didn't die. Thank goodness for white potions. XD

Then peeked in at the shoujo-ai forums, nothing much going on there yet. Ep 21 subs not yet out...I think? Lol.

Peeked in at BJj forums. Nothing much of interest. I just pop in once in awhile to see while the kids are doing. XP

Swung by the Ohana forums earlier. Didn't feel like talking, so went right back out.

Then looked in at FFnet. Nothing new. I still only got one review for my Jubei-chan fanfic. Ah well, it was a good review though. I feel flattered after that.

And here I am now, summarising the events of the last hour or so. Meh. I feel like I'm being weird here.

Right. Off to bed now. Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?