<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Times when you realise that your thoughts are echoing one Fujino Shizuru's are times when you should be really REALLY afraid.

It's a bit rough, but I think that the exact words were:

But, your 'like' is different from my 'like'.

Taken from episode 21 of Mai-HiME, time 14:29-32. 3 seconds of extreme pain.

I found myself mirroring that thought earlier--unconsciously I swear!--when I was thinking of something. x__X If I was wondering if I was demented earlier, I can stop wondering now. X__x

Thinking like Fujino is a bad idea. Very very bad idea. Thinking like Viola would technically be less dangerous. Because ultimately, Shizuru Viola is FAR more stable than Fujino Shizuru. And that makes all the difference.

If anyone doubts my assertion, I invite them to watch da Fujino in action in the last 4 episodes of Mai-HiME. Not very pretty. No, she was still gorgeous, just extremely extremely scary.

Why? Why me? Gah.

Why can't I like a normal person? Why do I always go for the ones who can (and will, or already is/are/whatever) hurting me? Bah, humbug.

*glares at ceiling* And I've got a date with the principal tomorrow. Joy. That makes it 3, and 3 times lucky ya? *spits on the floor derisively*

Comparatively mediocre people in school? Heh. Says a lot, that. I'm not really ALL that brilliant. They just suck. Well, most of them do. Some of them I actually respect.

And while I give kudos to those who slog hard for tiptop grades, I probably don't hold them particularly high in my regard. Anyone can go places with hard work. The real stars that shine, well, those are special. Whether they slog or not, that special-ness about them never really goes away. And those people, I respect.

Am I brilliant? A star? Once, maybe. Still am. You can't put out the light so quickly or completely. But kicking their asses? A long time ago, I might have cared. My pride would have demanded it. Now? I might have to try dusting off the little pieces of that so-called pride that still lie in the mud around my feet. That fighting spirit I once had...that swaggering arrogance...I almost miss it. Almost. I was the best then. I had a reason to fight, to put others down. Now? I'm trampled on by the mules who slog blindly through the swamp of school. A bit late really to start. Really.

Never again huh? Never again...

*stares at the scars on my hands, my bleeding hands*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?