<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, August 25, 2006

Well that was unusual.

4 years is a long time, I said. Darn right it was. Of course I've improved in my writing since then. Or else I wouldn't be in JC, taking humanities subjects, would I?

Still, I guess the first thing she saw must have been Never Again, and well, that one was pretty good, if I do say so myself. One of the better stories in the continuum.

A lot of the others leave much to be desired, but I try my best. Just put up another, really really short one, titled Solitaire. It just seemed right, and considering the source of inspiration, it's just too appropriate. Not to mention the connotations...no, you probably won't get it, would you?

It's personally intriguing to see how the most ordinary things can inspire me. In this case, a solitary card game of solitaire did it for me. Heh. Can't remember why the angst fest, but I'd written it when I thought I'd screwed up my computer permanently...which it wasn't really, it's fixable, but I'm in limbo until it's ok again I guess.

Right. Hungry. Food. Eat.

*signs off*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?