<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, August 06, 2006

"You...you IDIOT!!!"

Dark eyes looked up with amusement at the fuming woman in front of her. Raising one hand she casually wiped off the trail of blood at the corner of her swollen lips, flicking the ruby droplets away with exaggerated ease as she pushed herself up from her sprawled position on the floor.

"Still as excitable as before, Seyrine. You haven't changed a bit." A knowing smirk.

A muttered curse, and the injured woman found herself being hauled halfway off the floor by the front of her shirt. Dark hazel met fiery crimson, and before either of them knew it, their lips were crushed together in a bruising kiss. The battered one smirked into the contact, which abruptly ended with a shocked gasp as Seyrine realised what was going on. She hid a wince when she was dropped to the floor, eyes hazed over with pain.

Seyrine dropped to her knees next to her, the fire in her eyes much dimmed. "Why do we always end up like this?" She murmured, lifting one bloodstained hand, the skin clearly unbroken underneath the crimson stains. She looked at her short-haired counterpart, who looked like she had just crawled out of a gangfight.

"If you didn't find beating me up this entertaining, we wouldn't be in this position," remarked the injured woman, who had given up trying to sit up properly and was now regarding the ceiling above her with a vague eye.

Seyrine hid a cough and glared indignantly at the still smirking woman. "You KNOW that's not what I meant, Kerlis."

"Oh really? I can't possibly imagine what your intentions are. Do enlighten me."

The brunette growled deep in her throat and ground her teeth together. "Kerls...."

"Ara? You haven't called me by that for a long time, Sey-chan." An impish grin.

"KERLIS!!!"

The sandy-haired girl cocked an eyebrow at the infuriated girl above her. "As much as I enjoy having you on top of me, don't you think you should save this for somewhere more pri--"

She was cut off by two things: 1) the pressure of hands trying to strangle the breath out of her, and 2) the sensation of her partner's lips on hers once more. Kerlis felt that she would be in heaven, both literally and figuratively, if this went on---breathing soon became a difficulty.

Just as she was quite literally turning blue in the face, Seyrine released her hold around her neck and rested her head on her wounded partner's shoulder.

"You idiot." The fiery girl breathed as she traced little circles on the bare flesh of an exposed shoulder.

"That's why you like me, isn't it?" Kerlis hid a smug grin as she raised one bleeding hand to stroke her partner's soft hair.

Seyrine let out something that sounded like "pfft" and focused one red orb on her sometimes-lover. "You almost died out there! How dare you walk into a fight without me with you! You...you...you..." Her voice fell to a whisper. "...almost...died..."

"Che, I'm alive now aren't I?" A casual wave of her other hand. "Besides, you're the only one who's allowed to kill me anyway. I'm not going to get myself killed by some nobody."

"Idiot!" Seyrine was delivering her trademark death glare again, with no visible effect. Kerlis was, unfortunately or not, the only one with any sort of immunity to said death glare. She grinned cheerfully at the red-eyed monster lying on top of her.

An irritated growl, and Kerlis found herself being quite bodily picked up by her volcano of a partner. Hazel eyes twinkled with mischief as she rested her head against the full bosom of her protector.

"Sey-chan, next time decide if you want to kill me or kiss me. Don't go for somewhere in between like you always do...OW! Hey! I'm injured! A little respect please! Ouch! Seyrine!"
====================================================================

A moment of insanity, I swear! *looks up*

Hmm I have no idea where that came from. Honest. I was going for angst. How it became fluffy was a total mystery. Hmm.

Anyway. I don't care if it's shoujo-ai. I like it. I'm comfortable with it. So that's it.

Ja.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?