<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Because I'm in a "let's share!" mood, it's time to make a list!

List of what? Um, things I want to reveal I guess. ^^

And heeeere goes! XD


1) I sing mushy love songs in the sanctity of the bathroom attached to my bedroom. *
2) I'm obsessed with peeling dead skin off my feet. ^^
3) I've been lugging around a green lizard stuffed toy named Chomps for the whole week. :)
4) I have been known to randomly yell "Materialise!" and then collapse into helpless giggles.
5) I have also been known to mutter "maki maki" repeatedly under my breath with a glazed look on my face.
6) Have also been known to point dramatically and say "YOU ARE THE CHUZEN ONE!" to thin air.
7) I kill ants indiscriminately.
8) I have watched KnM's final episode a bazillion times in order to hear Himeko's cheesy and overwrought confession.
9) I have a secret obsession with seeing fast cars in a drift race. **
10) I watched Tokyo Drift in order to see Kitagawa Keiko...***


Notes:
* Mushy love songs being only Not Me, Not I and Lost Without You by Delta Goodrem. I don't sing other mushy love songs. What do you think I am anyway?
** Which implies I should probably watch the Initial D movie. But I won't. Because I can't stand Jay Chou. =P
*** Yes, even though she only had a bit part in the show. Kei-chan is just too cute/hot. XD Makes me wonder what I'll do if BoA starred in a movie...


Numbers 4-6 are obviously on crack. Haha. Sorry, those lines just keep getting me. I still can't get over the "YOU ARE THE CHUZEN ONE!", bad pronunciation and all. XD And saying "maki maki" feels somehow carthartic. Don't ask me, weird girl with weirder obsessions here, remember?

Now if you'll excuse me.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?