<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Finally got round to watching Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito.

Boy is that a long name! Let's just call it Yamibou, so much easier. XD

I love Hazuki! XD Yes, Tall Dark and Bishoujo types tend to get to me. Sigh. And it helps that she's a total tomboy (using the masculine pronoun to refer to herself). Hehe.

Oh and she's handy with a sword. How does she know HOW to fight with a katana anyway? *ponders*

The comedy parts are fun. Ken-chan is funny. Oh yeah, Ken-chan = severely overweight yellow parakeet with a tendency to shoot off his mouth. Lol.

And Garganchua looks/acts gay. Eh, whatever. What kind of guy dances around like some wannabe-ballerina (and I will NOT repeat the old joke of how most male ballerinas are gay...oops I think I just did. ^^) and postures like some 3rd-rate stage actor? Lol.

Anyway, back to the show. 3 more eps, I know there's going to be a depressing ending though. WTF with the "I will return as your child..." Eve needs to be whacked left, right and center for that. >__>

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?