<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Generically speaking, what makes the reading of the private little details of the lives of others so sinfully interesting?

...other than the fact that we're all nosy bastards with nothing better to do, of course.

To be completely honest though, when I read the blogs of others, its usually for 2 reasons:

1) The person interests me, or the content of their posts just appeal to me (as of now only three people genuinely fit this category)
2) I just want to keep track of what they're doing

Option 2 happens to me occasionally. Well, Grace's blogs would fit in Option 2 I suppose, and Erika's too. Chengwei's one would have fit too, but he locked his blog and I forgot the password (actually he changed it and didn't tell me---*glare*).

Option 1 is Apolloyon's and Akayuki's blogs generally. The third's a secret. The first two because they do manga translations and anime reviews respectively. Hence I frequent them just to get updates. Lol.

Of course, I reread my own blogs almost obsessively. I guess its because I like remembering how I felt at that particular time. I have strange obsessions.

So why do people even read this blog? I know konks refers to this place for occasional entertainment---and she says that she finds the psycho-emo-goth posts fun to read. I take no responsibility for having unusual friends. However I do take responsibility for writing unusual posts which makes said unusual friends happy. Lol.

Tch. I like blogging crazy things because it distracts me from mundane life. Not to mention I like to out-psycho Chaos whose continued presence in my head is driving me more than a little crazy. Ah whatever, Chaos is good company when he isn't being a morbid little asshole trying to screw my mind over. Which is pretty much what he always does, but there's a difference between "normal" mode and "angst" mode. I prefer the usual, not the angst, thank you very much.

Still, a beautfiul mind is one to be admired. Ah, random line.

If one values one's life and sanity, do not, I repeat, do NOT, under any circumstance, let anyone named Kashiwagi Suguru, Satou Sei, Katsuragi Misato, or Sagisawa Youko offer to drive you anywhere.

That is the truth I have learnt after watching Marimite, Evangelion, and Mai Hime.

XD

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?