<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hmm memorable lines.

Just, just think of it as my..."selfishness".

Long story. But it was a heartbreaking one nevertheless.

It's my fault......so you have done nothing wrong.

Can I take a moment to say how much I HATE this line? Especially when its applied to me. Again, long story.

There is no such thing as "miracles".

Made famous by a certain orange-haired Duelist. ^^

No one said no right?

This line made me want to cry in relief and just smile from the bottom of my heart. Again, looooong story.

Say my name.
Please...
Why? Why can't you ever...?


Ok I need to quit the angst. Again, this one's another long story.

What have you done?

...ok I swear this is the last angst bit for myself.

I am always thinking of you. Please do not forget it.

Ok I lied.

Let's go home.

There. Simple, sweet, hopefully un-angsty. Done for the day.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?