<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hmmm note the amount of "long stories" cropping up in the last post. Interesting, ain't it?

Someday, one day, I might sit down and actually share the long stories. It's come to the point that the number (and length) of the assorted long stories are starting to become inconvenient. Lol.

Still, long stories are fun...at least up to a point. I subject myself to any number of such so-called "inside" (waaaaay inside) jokes every day. That's why sometimes people see me smiling or chuckling for no apparent reason. So, really, I'm not psycho when I giggle inanely to myself sometimes. Something funny probably just occured to me.

Or I just felt like laughing. Who knows?

Ah, the wonders of youth. And yeah, again another inside joke/pun/reference. If I tried to explain every pun and reference I make, I'd never work my way through a sentence, much less a conversation.

Here's another nice one though:

BUTTOOOOOOOHN!!!!!!

*cough* Catch the 1st Maria-sama ni wa naisho to get what I mean. It's on Youtube.

The above is always good for a laugh or two. Or several. Just thinking of poor Yumi fumbling with the French pronunciation is amusement enough, apparently. Konks, since you take French, I guess it shouldn't be all too tough for you. I know I had problems too. Lol.

Now try this. Say the following very very quickly.

Rosa Chinensis en bouton petite soeur

For clumsy speakers like myself, I tend to stumble by the time I reach the "petite" part. Lol.

Ok here's the next challenge. Say all 3 lines very very quickly, one after the other.

Rosa Chinensis en bouton petite soeur
Rosa Foetida en bouton petite soeur
Rosa Gigantea en bouton petite soeur


~_~

...I wonder how Sachiko's VA does it so effortlessly? Practice? Maybe...

And all those uberly long names just referring to Yumi and Yoshino respectively. The third one doesn't exist for now because Sei (Rosa Gigantea) didn't take a petite soeur while in her 2nd year, only taking on Shimako in her 3rd year.

Ok for another round of "fun" references, I have...

Green tea!

Uh, lol. It's funny only if you watched Mai Hime. Anytime I see green tea, I think of my dear kaichou-sama, and hilarity ensues. Eh, whatever, I'm weird.

Giant mecha jokes that span to KnM are pretty much overdone though.

And I finally understood what Dekochin means. Examples of such people? Suzushiro Haruka/Haruka Armitage, and Toumori Shion. XD

*chants* Wiiiiiide shiiiiiny fooooooreheads~~

XD

Then there's the classic 'maki maki'. Hehe.

Of course, I snigger whenever I hear of either roses or lilies. Roses because of the whole Utena aftershock, as well as Marimite influences. Lilies, well, because yuri means lily in japanese. Capish? ^__~

Makes you wonder really, when Marimite's Student Council is called the Yamayurikai. *cough*

The kanji for the 'yama' part means 'mountain' I think. Well I do know a bit of chinese. So, 'mountain lily council'? *coughs* Whatever.

And I still crack up whenever I am reminded of the Eva/Marimite parody. XD

One fanart has Youko as Gendou (I KNOW!), with Sei as the Evil Henchwoman (TM).

One fan AMV parody...has Sachiko as Gendou. And Yumi as Ayanami Rei... >__>

Kinda fits if you think about it though...

And Touko (aka the Drill) as Shinji. And the Denpa as Asuka...although I'm not too sure, because Touko/Shinji pilots Unit-02, Asuka's red Eva.

...although the reason for that is because of Touko as part of the Rosa Chinensis family (aka the Red Roses), hence the color scheme. Whatever, overanalysing aagin.

Yoshino as Misato really got me though. XD They have the same exuberance. Although I HAD to wonder why Hasekura Rei ended up as Akagi Ritsuko...is the creator hinting at something? Lol. Ritsuko and Misato are close friends after all, just like Rei and Yoshino are close. ^^

Now I really want to see fanfiction starring the Marimite characters in Evangelion. Can you imagine? *cough* The Evas wearing skirts...O__O

Maybe either Jeff or Shane can pick it up...Jeff might be freed up after his Stopani/Marimite crossover, so who knows? XD

Ok enough insanity for one night. Ja!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?