<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I lurk and I lurk and I lurk all night~~
With a sneak sneak here and a peep peep there
I will lurk I will lurk til my hair goes whiteeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!



I am mad. Fear me. =P

Lil piece of randomness for the day.

NINJA SKILLZ!!! ---> Only a few people will recognise where exactly I'm referring to.

I dreamt of 50 cent coins! And picking 'em up! And some of them were the size of drainage covers! Wheeee!

And money is a thing that I wanna keep earning
Profit is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Wealth is a road, now and forever, wonderful money
I’ll be there when the dividends start coming
I’ll be gone when the credit is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the bank vault without you


Oh. My. God.

I rule.

XD

Now that I'm sufficiently destressed, I shall go eat dinner before I study. ^^

Ja!

P.S. I might transform the entire song eventually. And I do not own "At the Beginning". Just so, you know, disclaimers are good. XD

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?