<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I think Eve has a sister complex. Not kidding. Just look at ep 13 and ep 7...

Eve and Lilith's interaction is simply hilarious. Lilith gets worked up, while Eve just smiles and nods and does the whole sparkly-innocent act with those big red eyes.

...great, another red-eyed girl. Gosh.

I like Yamibou's OP theme, ranks side by side with KnM's OP. The ED is a bit blah though. Ah well.

*must resist urge to draw obscure parallels between Yamibou and KnM*

Other than the already obvious character design-theft (Hazuki --> Chikane, Hatsumi --> Himeko)...hey wait a minute. Himeko has violet eyes. Hatsumi has red eyes. Lilith, on the other hand, has violet eyes. so Lilith --> Himeko?!?!?!

Makes sense in the Yamibou context though. Hazuki and Lilith spends quite some time together trying to track Hatsumi/Eve down. I especially love Lilith's line in the end.

Eve: Oh I almost forgot about that (the powers of the hat). It's been awhile since I was here.
Lilith: A "while" is it...? How many tens of thousands of years have you not been here?!?!

And Eve just smiles and nods like its none of her business. >__>

Jeesh. Irresponsible much? Ran away from the Great Library and spent several eons going from world to world to "play", leaving Lilith to take care of the library on her own.

Yamibou is like the ultimate crossover-ing, self-inserting universe with all those "book worlds" where Eve places herself in...and when Hazuki and co start chasing after her trail. I find it interesting to see the world that way. Haha.

I feel sorry for Hazuki though. She needs a big hug for the crappy ending she got. Poor thing. I mean, even Garuganchua got his "happily ever after" in his own little book world. No fair.

...although Hazuki did get a kiss. *cough* Sigh. I think I understand suddenly all the warnings I got on the forums: To erase all existence of what happens after the bedroom scene. X___x

Thank god for my self-installed memory wipers. ^__^ Comes in handy once in a while.

Oh I can't believe this. They did a reset. A goddamn frigging RESET.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely taking the bedroom scene as the official end. The rest is too painful to watch.

Oh-ho! I just spotted another scene KnM "borrowed". XD

...

......

................!!!!

Never mind.

*goes off to maki maki Yamibou scriptwriters*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?